Friday, December 29, 2006

Spreading the word

Happy Christmas and welcome to that odd time of year referred to by some as The Perineum (not by me).

The word about The Audiotheque has now gone out to universities, colleges, community radio stations and BBC local radio stations. I wanted to kick things off before 2007 and there have been a fair few replies already.

If you're reading this as a result of my email then let me know: what kind of stuff would you like to see on the site? It may look a bit like the Film Network and I reckon there might be some crossover in audience. In terms of content, I'm a big fan of Arte Radio and would be ecstatic if we could get work of that quality on The Audiotheque. If you speak French have a listen to some of the audio on there. There are some great pieces that left me in awe. We'll see.

No comments: