Wednesday, December 13, 2006

What happened to November?

Blimey, nearly Christmas and my first post since the end of October. Just what the Hell have I been doing? Well, continuing the development of The Audiotheque idea for one. The plan is to build a BBC community site for audio enthusiasts. The best material will be showcase on the site and there will be periodic competitions where the prize will be a paid commission for material to be included in a programme on one of the BBC radio statios. These are most likely to be Radio 4, Radio 3, BBC7 and the World Service but I'm hoping to get 1Xtra BBC involved. We'll see. Oh, and New Talent are keen to get involved in some way, eg holding Masterclasses and helping with the organisation of the competitions.

That's where I am for now, but I'll probably start spreading the word amongst colleges, universities, community radio organisations etc in the New Year.

No comments: