Friday, October 05, 2007

This is it!

Damn. This is it. Many apologies for the lack of correspondence, but it's all because I've left the BBC to enjoy the snow in Geneva. I'm working at the Swiss Broadcasting Corporation as part of a team setting up a national, English language radio station with loads of cross-platform fun in the mix. In theory (doesn't launch until next month.

So, where does this leave the Audiotheque?

In good hands! Jeremy Mortimer is the main BBC contact for now, with Rob Watson from Leicester de Montfort keeping the flame alive. I've had a look at the beta and it's pretty cool. Thanks to Rob and Nathan.

I'm convinced it will be a great success and I'm planning to set up a version from Switzerland and work with The Audiotheque.

Thank you all for your support and interest: it has been incredibly exciting to meet you and realise how many of you are excited by the possibilities of creative audio in the current media environment.

I'm signing off from this blog, but will continue Swiss-based musings on http://europuddings.blogspot.com/

Yours, Conor

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.